Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Our kindergarten co-op, as I like to call it, (homeschooling with Ella and Sara Grace once a week) took our first field trip this week. Due to weather and illness this was the third day we had picked to go to Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville and it was a PERFECT day. We were just about the only people there and it was fantastic. The hayride was authentic (sitting in the hay), which had Dez fearful her allergies would kick in at any moment but we all survived. The kids loved watching the tractor and I think Isaiah could have ridden this for hours. We were pulled out to a christmas tree farm, with pumpkins scattered thoughout. Interesting but still fun. I love that Sara Grace was dressed in pumpkins and Logan was head to toe apples. How festive! Ella was as stylish as she always is, just like her mother. The girls loved the jumping pillow!! Lawson and Isaiah had a blast on this field trip as well.
Seriously, why does everyone call Isaiah a girl? Look at that hair. He does need a trim, I'll admit it.

Comments

Deborah said…
yay! best field trip ever. everyone had so much fun. thanks for planning it.
dezandheath said…
I'm so glad we were finally able to go! We had a great time and love being in the "co-op". Can't wait til our Thanksgiving Feast!!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived