So Much Excitement!!

Good-bye patio, Hello "screened in porch" (it turned into a year round room as we were tweaking our plans but I still call it by it's original purpose/name/intent.Noah ran to the phone and called Conner to come and watch. His exact words, "This is sooo cool I just want to share it with him." I thought that was sweet.
Standing on the patio. Noah and Logan each picked a piece of concrete to save, as if they will miss this slab of rock.We arrived home from the allergist around 10 and never made it into our house until 2:30. What we have been planning and talking about for months is finally becoming a reality and we are all excited for one reason or another. The younger two are excited about their new bedrooms and Noah and I are most excited about the porch. The workers today were so kind and patient with the kids and I can't believe all they accomplished. We look forward their return tomorrow, I am hoping for another 10 start time but I'm guessing it will get earlier and earlier as the job progresses.We picnicked outside, for fear we might miss something. During the workers lunch break, all three kids had fun playing in the footers before the concrete arrived.




SO, practically no school was accomplished, but we are counting this as a field trip to a construction site. It was so fun to watch today and there is so much more to come. Stay tuned.

Comments

So excited and can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived