Update and House pictures.

So my dreams/plans of blogging the progress of our house was a bit unrealistic. I have gone through phases of exhaustion, stress, overwhelmed with the chaos, very thankful for the future space and I am currently am SOOO excited as I now have vision and decisions on paint colors (thanks Beth!!). I am missing having friends in my house and the joy of entertaining (Traci, you can relate, ha, ha). I have actually banned all kids, including my own (if it is nice out) to be OUT of the house during the day because there is nothing to do/play/or anywhere to be. I am excited to have the drywall begin this week and see it all come together in the next couple weeks. This post is just pictures of the stages so far, the last week has been plumbing, electric and insulation which is a lot of work but not progress you can really take pictures of. Enjoy and I can't wait to have you over when we are all done.Logan in the gutted bathroom.We came home for the Zaino's wedding to find the foundation prepped and ready for concrete.Our foundation poured.The siding torn off the house.The framing begins.The new roof line starts to appear.An inside view. Standing on my porch and looking into the extended eating area and then Noah's room past that. You can see on the ground where existing wall used to be because you can see the old tile and previous ceiling.Turn around from the above picture and you are standing where the future french doors will be, the windows have been installed and I am getting really excited about what is to come.

Comments

Amanda Greene said…
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product...Caleb wants to know where the pictures are of the "fort" aka Noah and Caleb's creation :)

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived