It Makes Me Happy

Is this a sign of summer or what?
These cups were all left after the kids inhaled their snow cones.

I have been wanting a snow cone machine for years now. I always see them at Target every year thinking how fun that would be to have for myself and my kids. I LOVE snow cones. They are top on my list of summer things to eat. At the baseball games, they have delicious snow cones but I feel limited to eating only one when I could truly eat at least 3. I simply don't do this because I could really embarrass myself. So now I can freely eat as many snow cones as I'd like in the privacy of my own home. Thank you so much Amanda for my early Christmas present, this would have been another year I most likely wouldn't have bought the snow cone machine but wanted to. Thank you to Dez for finding the snow cone accessories that I have been hunting for since I received the machine. It all came together yesterday and was DELICIOUS!!! At breakfast today, Noah and Logan were already asking to have snow cones today. It's a plan, we will and I certainly will indulge myself with as many blue raspberry snow cones as I'd like.

Comments

dezandheath said…
Blue tongue and brain freeze!! Snowcones are the best! That machine is bound to bring your family years of fun.
Traci said…
They're so cute!
Dawling Dorothy said…
Do you believe in sharing?

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived