Target Practice

This was the summer Noah has been waiting for, when he would be old enough to learn to shoot a real gun. He thought it was really, really, really fun, his words, not mine. The gun was a bit big for him, but he will grow into it and it was heavy for him too. Grandpa helped out and held the gun. It was fun to watch Noah try a new sport. Noah aimed at a picture of an antelope.



Comments

dezandheath said…
Ahh, I feel like I'm back in 8th grade when I see pics of Mr. Ross!! Although I've never seen him with a gun, it would have come in very handy at West High!! Thanks so much Mr. & Mrs. Ross for letting us stay at your home in Cincy!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived