Birthday Boy, Isaiah Matthew

Isaiah is no longer a baby. To me as a mom, turning two is a huge milestone. I no longer count the months for his age but the years. And there is a freedom for me in leaving him with others, a release, somehow I think, "He's two so he can express what he needs better" and it just gets a whole lot easier for me emotionally. Physically, Isaiah is seeming to be my most difficult at two but those blond curly locks of hair and those baby blues are his God given get out of jail free card, (or time out) which he sees almost daily these days. So today, his actual birthday we CELEBRATED Isaiah's life!! The guest list included his most important friends, Cooper Heth, 11 months, Jacob Morley, 3 months younger than Isaiah, and their parents. Our dear neighbor Dorothy joined the party too. Isaiah LOVES horses, neigh, neigh as he says so that was our theme. Isaiah learned to say " I two" and hold up two fingers. It is really quite genius!! He loved his cake and blowing out the candles. Weeks later (I obviously am writing this a month late) he still acts out blowing the candles and tells everyone about his neigh, neigh party.
Jacob Morley, Isaiah and Cooper Heth
Opening presents with Noah and Logan's help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived