SPANISH

Today we had a family day and headed to Muncie to just be together. We went to Chuckee Cheese with a ton of tokens and had a blast. The kids each picked out a prize with the tickets we collected and precious Logan picked out this headset microphone, like Hannah Montana wears. Not that Logan even knows who she is, she wanted to be like her big brother Noah. For school this year Noah started studying Spanish with Rosetta Stone, a computer program that is phenomenal!! He learns independently by wearing a headset with a microphone to record his voice and pronunciation. Logan isn't allowed to wear his headset because I don't want it broken. Well, Logan was soooo excited to have a headset like Noah. She told everyone, everywhere we went, "I went to Chuckee Cheese and I have a headset so I can do Spanish like Noah." What do you think the first thing she did when we got home. You can see for yourself in these pictures.


Isn't this the cutest? She is unbelievably happy.

Comments

Hey there,
I know you have lots to blog about these days....you need to keep up on it when I am out of town so I can stay up with what is going on in the ROSS household. lol. Anyway, Have a Merry Christmas
Love ya

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived