Duct Tape Use #763

It is cute the first time, finding my youngest child naked from the waist down in his crib with wet sheets. Funny. Not so funny after six times in a row, every time he is left in his bed for a nap, a full night sleep or even a five minute timeout. One morning I was in the shower and Isaiah stood naked outside the shower door knocking because I had said he could NOT shower with me. He took matters into his own hands, undressed himself, took off his poopy diaper and begged to come in. Two days later, he comes into the kitchen naked from the waist down again with a poopy wipe in his hand. He had taken off his dirty diaper and had gotten the wipes to clean himself and brought me the trash. That is when I had to think hard and come up with a plan, DUCT TAPE is my new best friend. I have never had to do this with my other two but if you ask Isaiah to see his tape, he proudly pulls down his pants to show you the grey or black duct tape.

Comments

dezandheath said…
Oh duct tape...I can think of several ways to put it to use in parenting (none being legal, unfortunately). Very clever way to deal w/ the problem, though!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived