Random Facebook Quizzes

Until today I have NEVER taken a facebook quiz. But visiting Amanda always gets me into something new and we branched out, got wild and took some quizzes (once we realized you didn't have to post the results) It was fun and meaningless, lots of laughs and extremely insightful (ha, ha) So incase you ever wondered? Enjoy.

What element am I?? Air
What Disney Princess am I? Belle
Which Sesame Street character am I? Big Bird
What Tattoo fits me? Stars
What movie best describes my life? Dukes of Hazzard
What instrument should I play? A Clarinet
What were you born to do? Doctor/Nurse
On what current tv show should I exist? Friday Night Lights
Which Jedi am I? Obi Wan Kenobi
What musical am I? Wicked
What Starbucks drink am I? Caramel Macchiato
If I were a dog, what dog would I be? Doberman
Could I be Amish? This was so funny to me I had to copy the paragraph. You have enough of what it takes to be Amish! But....you also like some of lifes finer things like eating out, going to the movies, sleeping in until 7am and are not sure you could give up your jeans, cell phone and ipod. You are on the fence. Your family wants you but you'd like to see more of the world, vote or maybe go to college....What will it be?? The choice is yours.. Funny.

Take a quiz, it's fun and a complete waste of time!!
FYI: I don't agree with all the results.

Comments

Kristin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said…
OK Obi Wan, that was very funny. I can imagine you and Amanda sitting with your laptops and something fun to drink, laughing it up about your quiz answers.

Sounds fun!
Hilarious and I like your new template. Did you have a few vodka tonics while you took the quizzes?
Traci said…
I want to know WHY? Why Dukes of Hazzard? Why a clarinet? why Obi Wan?
missy said…
i've never taken a fb quiz either. it would be fun to do it with a friend. i would try to make my answer turn out as a caramel macchiato...i love those!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived