
What is the saying, when the cat is gone the mice will play? Gary is in MN all week for school so we are staying busy and having fun. I am about to pass out and it is only 3:27 in the afternoon. We were in the car and on our way to Indy at 7 am for an eye apt. for Logan. I have to record my love for Logan and her ability to talk to strangers. I have been noticing this more and more. Last Friday, she had her haircut with a girl she had never met and talked the entire time. Today while she was having her eye exam, I was trying to keep the boys in line and quiet. I tune into what she is saying and I hear, "and then you turned into a Dr." She just keeps the conversation flowing, I LOVE THAT about her!! No glasses at this time, good to know, off to the Zoo. I had not anticipated Logan getting her eyes dilated, so everything was too bright. We quickly solved that by Logan wearing my sunglasses the whole time. I didn't have my camera today. I really tried hard to prepare, I even brought the camera but left the batteries charging at home. Not too bright!! It wasn't until the last 30 minutes did I remember to use my phone.

This was my kids favorite thing today, it is a new exhibit this year where they could pet the sharks. Very cool. My favorite part was seeing an entire elephant under the water, only the trunk sticking out of the water, swimming. So incredible. I could have watched for hours. There are baby bears this spring and they were in the water swimming too. The animals were very active today which made it very fun. We left lots to do since I left my money in the car and couldn't ride anything. We are excited to go back with Gary SOON!!!
Comments