6:30 AM

Do you know what your children do before you get up in the morning? Noah has been making movies and I wanted to share one of his latest. He may look like me, but he completely can act like Gary. I was gut laughing when I watched this, my stomach hurt. Noah gave me permission to post this on my blog. What a character, he's got moves and he learned them all from his dad. Hilarious! This whole video clip reminds me of the last few minutes on Meet the Parents when Ben Stiller is talking into the hidden cameras.

Comments

What the hell has Noah been watching? Do you guys have streaming N'Sync videos at your house? That boy definitely has the hip action working :)

"Can you deal with that!"
kenyon
yes, this is funny! what is really funny to me is the fact that it is 6:30 a.m. and he is trying to be quiet until the last note that he shrieks into the video. I have concluded that he just can't hold it in anymore.
ZFam said…
yes...busting a gut here! that was hilarious! man, the kid can definitely shake it!!!!
Amanda Greene said…
oh my word...i can't stop laughing. so funny...i will show caleb..
dezandheath said…
That's something you would see on Funniest Videos! Too funny! I'm going to watch it again!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived