Garage Sale

On my way home from our weekend garage sale.
Here's the trouble with selling your stuff with your friends. It becomes one big swapfest and I come home with more crap. Somehow, this "stuff" seems new and needed. We will see how long I keep it before it ends up right where it came from, a garage sale. Thanks ladies for a great weekend and Dez you are so gracious to let your house be taken over for the sale. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Comments

Deborah said…
i got all caught up on your post! thanks for the invite to view your blog. it is so fun to read.
hey, I am sure you will use all that crap for at least a week and then it will sit in your garage for 6 months until the next sell....that makes sense doesn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived