Another Sport

Tennis is the new recreational activity in the Ross household these days, well in the last week. We are "all or nothing" kind of people so when I went to "tennis league" for the first time, I was hooked. When I was telling Gary how much fun I had, he encouraged us to play together the next night. We took the kids and now we ALL have rackets and Logan has declared tennis her new favorite sport. She made this statement after playing with an adult racket for 10 minutes but has been quite serious about her declaration for a week now. Tonight, Dorothy joined our family at the tennis "course" as Logan said. I quickly corrected her. If this is going to be her sport, she needs to know the lingo.Noah is as serious in this sport as any other. He also has watched his dad all of 2 days and picked up how to put spin on his ball.

Isaiah found lots to do at the courts. The air guitar was first on his list of how to entertain himself. Then he created a drum set to jam. He actually did try and play but said his was tired just minutes after we arrived.

Comments

Deborah Pasko said…
i love the picture with the rackets over their faces....too cute!
Deborah said…
oops, i meant racquet

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived