Coast Guard Festival

This is the ship I climbed with Isaiah in my arms and praying for dear life as I exchanged freaked out looks with Tim. I couldn't believe we got ourselves into this mess, having to act brave while I watching Logan scale the steep steps wearing flip flops and me climbing one handed, up to the tippy top of the ship. It was actually quite cool to see when we were enclosed and I really want to learn more about the coast guard. Grand Haven, Michigan is a great little town, we will return!!! Logan, Annah, Noah and Gabe had a blast this trip being reunited after many years!!! Annah and Noah spent many days playing from 8 months old until they were 3. Now they had fun playing dance, dance revolution and Gabe and Noah were just silly together.

Off to have dinner at the Lake and run up the dunes. Does life get much better?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived