
Where to begin I just don't know. It has been two days since we got home from our Pigott family reunion and I am still smiling and laughing out loud at times about this past weekend and all the catching up and bonding that took place. I hadn't seen two of my cousins for 7 years. I will post an insane amount of pictures because there were thousands of pictures taken and that is NO exaggeration. Thank you Bill and Teryl for hosting all of us and sleeping 19 people in you home. Thank you for all the preparation and planning it takes to entertain all of us, we weren't lacking for anything to do!!! So many choices, fishing in the pond, throwing rocks, paddle boating, ping pong, corn hole, crafts for the kids, tea party for the girls, dress up for hours, (thank you Amy!!), golfing, bowling, swimming, ladder ball, and the slip and slide. Did I miss anything???

Above: The kids all reconnected or met for the first time down by the lake, throwing rocks. Allison had fun being a swamp monster and covering herself in seaweed. Logan was a little leary at first but they all got along great!! It was a blast to see my cousins personalities come out in their children!!!
Below: Arden, Grace and Isaiah were all three months apart. It was fun to see them all play together and communicate.

Gabrielle and Logan

Below: Liz and Maren

It was so wonderful to meet Mark and see Penny so happy!! Gary is SO HAPPY to have Mark in the family, not only because is just a cool guy but a fabulous golfer!!


Jeff, Me, Aunt Teryl, Uncle John, Elizabeth and Amy
I love this picture because it was taken minutes after all the kids were put to bed. FREEDOM We sat out here until dark talking and watching all the "grandpas" fish until they couldn't see any longer.
Comments
You didn't post anything about the Liechty reunion! I feel left out (just kidding). :)