Happy Birthday Isaiah

We started the day with one of Isaiah's favorite foods, homemade donuts. We are celebrating with a motorcycle themed birthday party tomorrow so we had candles on the donuts. As we sang "Happy Birthday" Isaiah was overcome with emotion. Gary looked at me and mouthed, "is he going to cry?" I truly think he was crying because he was so happy. Who goes from complete happiness to total tears that fast?? OK, I know I do at a certain time of the month or if I'm pregnant but this was crazy. It was so sweet and funny, he recovered quite quickly.Before breakfast we gave him the motorcycle shirt he has purposely tucked into his soccer shorts. This is Isaiah's fashion statement these days. After we ate, we revealed his new motorcycle from both sets of grandparents. He was ecstatic. Noah went and got him this bandanna so he could be a real motorcycle dude.
When it warmed up a bit, he went "riding."
This is his "bad ass" motorcycle dude look. This is also the look I received at almost daily during the past 6 months when I upset Isaiah.
Presents from us. Cowboy and Indians, motorcycle toys and clothes. Isaiah takes after Logan and does love clothes. He immediately put on his motorcycle sweatshirt and jeans. This boy LOVES jeans, only when he isn't in soccer shorts.
Doesn't Logan look proud showing off Isaiah's clothes.

Isaiah, Happy Birthday!! We absolutely adore you and love that you are so intense and passionate about many things, right now it is motorcycles. We are so thankful and feel blessed to have you as our son. Happy Birthday.

Comments

Amanda Greene said…
Oh my that is too cute. I love that you got the tears on camera. What a sweet heart...and love the motorcycles. Landin will play that w/ him anytime! :)

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived