Today's Sunday school lesson
So at lunch today I asked Isaiah, "what was your story about today at church?"
Isaiah immediately answers, "Jesus."
"Well, what did Jesus do?" I asked.
"He put his sweatshirt in the water." Isaiah repeated this exact phrase a few times because I was asking about fish in the water and other possible bible stories.
So I went to the car to get the paper that comes home with Isaiah each week. I start reading the story and as I read, "Elijah touched the water with his jacket. Immediately, a dry path appeared through the water! They walked across the dry path."
Isaiah was shaking his head up and down, in the YES motion, as if he was saying, "see mom, that is what I told you! Jesus put his sweatshirt in the water." Translation, Elijah touched the water with his jacket. At least he is paying attention.
I thought it was cute!!
Isaiah immediately answers, "Jesus."
"Well, what did Jesus do?" I asked.
"He put his sweatshirt in the water." Isaiah repeated this exact phrase a few times because I was asking about fish in the water and other possible bible stories.
So I went to the car to get the paper that comes home with Isaiah each week. I start reading the story and as I read, "Elijah touched the water with his jacket. Immediately, a dry path appeared through the water! They walked across the dry path."
Isaiah was shaking his head up and down, in the YES motion, as if he was saying, "see mom, that is what I told you! Jesus put his sweatshirt in the water." Translation, Elijah touched the water with his jacket. At least he is paying attention.
I thought it was cute!!
Comments