My Helper

I often describe Isaiah as my most intense child. (kinda like his daddy) Today was another example of how intense he can be in even the simplest things like decorating a tree. I didn't capture the moments of frustration due to the need to parent and the need to defuse the bomb within him. I mean look at that intense celebration of the successful hanging of one ornament. Which by the way, Isaiah kept telling me to put the polka dots on the trees. I think he just learned the word ornament today.
So happy he did all by himself.
This was my attempt at being fun, laid back mom who didn't need control. They had at the tree for about 15 minutes then I sent them outside, took off all the ornaments and decorated the tree. Logan only noticed one snowflake ornament was a little higher than where she placed it but she was fine with that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived