Michigan Memories
Our winter tradition has continued to year 2. This year brought no disappointment and we made many memories. We headed to "The View" (named for just that) which feels just like home away from home to all of us.
The kids call it the "caribou house" because of the huge mounted head in the great room. We arrived to have NO heat and it was 55 degrees inside. Noah and Logan slept hugging all night and Gary and I have NEVER slept that close ALL NIGHT long. I felt like little house on the prairie, surviving on each other's body heat. NO complaints, just more memories to be made.
The kids call it the "caribou house" because of the huge mounted head in the great room. We arrived to have NO heat and it was 55 degrees inside. Noah and Logan slept hugging all night and Gary and I have NEVER slept that close ALL NIGHT long. I felt like little house on the prairie, surviving on each other's body heat. NO complaints, just more memories to be made.Thursday was filled with family games in front of the fire (just inches away for warmth), waiting for the furnace guy to arrive and then bowling. We hadn't bowled as a family since last winter we were up North, the pictures say it all.
Have you ever bowled with these ramps? They make it so fun for little ones.
Loggy always covered her ears when Gary bowled.
Comments