A School Day for Logan

I love her pink fingernail showing as she writes. This was a terrible day of school according to Logan because she had to "take a test" (do a worksheet).
Logan cuts, pastes and colors at the beginning of each day. She does this very well and is extremely independent about it.
I thought this was a sweet picture. I am playing with my new camera, if you can't tell.To summarize Logan and home school, it wouldn't be a stretch to say she doesn't like it, although she never throws a fit. If anyone asks her if she likes school, she always says Mrs. Amstutz is a great teacher. Logan goes to King's Academy for 3 hours a week and it is the highlight of her week. (Kindergarten co-op is also tons of fun for Logan) She is my social butterfly and I knew before we started that she wouldn't be like Noah. So this is expected. She is a good student and has learned a lot. She has developed a love of listening to Chapter books, especially American Girl books and her most recent favorite, The Lemonade War. Logan has also started reading which has been a joy for me, but again, she doesn't like reading aloud.

Comments

that is a great picture of logan- she has such great hair =)

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived