Snow Fun and Friends

I found the snow setting on my camera so I had to try it out when the boys were outside. My camera obviously picked up each and every snowflake on Noah's nose. I often feel like I don't blog about Noah as often as Logan or Isaiah because he has grown out of that cute stage and is now a big boy. Noah is a great kid and I am a huge fan. I am so hard on him and have to apologize to him often, but his sweet spirit remains and I love to see him care for and protect his sister and brother.
Hayden, Noah and Conner enjoying the "warmer" weather.
All 3 of my kids eat SO MUCH snow the entire time they are outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived