Chuck E Cheese

I love that Isaiah is on his tip toes, trying to play this game.
I would have to say that often I don't care what the activity is, as long as it is DIFFERENT. I am a scheduled person and a try to stick to my schedules (homeschooling) but today was a "planned" morning off to do something different. We headed to Chuck E Cheeses in Muncie with a group of friends. It was just what we all needed, a break from home, fun with friends, pizza and games!! We were the only group in the whole place, it was fantastic and freeing to let the kids go free. Isaiah cracked me up always coming with his little hand out asking for "money." (tokens) He would then disappear and come back a few minutes later. Noah informed me his was running to the farthest game in the front to kick/play the soccer game. (I have another crazed sports boy on my hands and love it!!)


I don't have many pictures of Noah because I hardly saw him this morning. I handed him his cup of tokens and he was off to use them as quick as he wanted. He did come around when I offered him pizza, but otherwise was a completely independent, almost 8 year old. I really can't believe how big he is getting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived