Gymnastics

Logan LOVES, LOVES, LOVES "Junastics" The splits are her thing and below she is doing a V sit.
Miss Brandi is a wonderful teacher and below she is helping Logan with her bridge. Just tonight Logan learned to kick herself up into a handstand up against a mat and hold that position. I am very proud of her for working hard to get this and secretly hope gymnastics becomes her sport.
Noah has taken gymnastics in the past but this year we have tried private lessons in order to focus on one skill, the front flip. Why this one skill? SOCCER,of course. The front flip thrown in is a weapon is Gary's opinion, although I am the one pushing him to learn it. Gymnastics is just a great, full body control sport that I love my kids to be a part of during the winter months. Noah is ALWAYS doing handstands around the house and just tonight stuck his first front flip, landing on his feet. The video is from last week, I will have to post his flip again after a few more weeks.

Comments

Kristin said…
This is a great post. It's fun to see their progress. Tell Logan she has a lovely toe point in all these pictures. Millie still tries the bridge Logan showed her.
Traci said…
Logan looks like such a natural! Wow! I can't wait to see Noah's flip...

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived