Trampoline Taco


This is the aftermath of our wind storms last night, we loving refer to this mass of metal as our Trampoline Taco. Around 9 pm last night, two men from our church knocked on our door and informed us our trampoline was in the street towards the Fairlane apartments. In the dark and in the midst of the raging wind, Gary, Dick Becker and Chuck Stevens pulled the trampoline to the fire pit and tethered it to the tree. Our kids were crying and I was quite perturbed that evening but woke up thankful. I am thankful that we were safe from the storms in our warm and secure home. I am thankful that the trampoline didn't hit anything, another car or house in it's path. I am thankful for the hours/days of fun we had on it to know undoubtedly that we need to replace this trampoline at some point. I am just thankful that the wind, so strong and mighty is controlled by the hand our God. I am thankful for perspective.

Comments

Amanda Greene said…
bummer. do you think you will replace it?

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived