Laundry
So I have been without a washer for 8 days now, last Friday the washer acted up again (once in December too) and Gary said no more dumping money into the 12 year old washer, time to get a new one. We went Thursday night as a family, looking back, a babysitter would have been better, and I spontaneously went with a front loader washer. Amanda let me down (ha, ha) and decided to focus on her husband during a dinner date and not answer her phone, when I called with a pressing front loading vs. top loading question. I went on and made the decision all by myself. Any way, it will be delivered Tuesday. I have to send a huge shout out to The Pasko Family who was so sweet to leave us a key to use their washer and dryer this weekend while they were out of town. Here is the POINT of this blog: We have been running over to the Pasko's to switch out the laundry. Gary was out with the kids so I asked him to switch out the clothes before he came home. All is good. Well, I just got back from the next run to the Pasko's and I emptied the dryer and when I opened the washer, it was empty. WHAT??? The whole point of going to their house was to WASH clothes. I come home and ask Gary, "Why were you suppose to go over to the Pasko's?" He replies, "to get the clothes."
"What about starting another load?" I ask, quite curiously.
"Well, I was crunched for time because Noah was in the car counting and I was trying to get back to the van before he got to 100."
I laughed SO HARD!!!
Is anyone more competitive than that?? Seriously, your seven year old is counting in the car and you want to WIN!!!!
(For the record, Noah counted to 140 and Gary lost.)
"What about starting another load?" I ask, quite curiously.
"Well, I was crunched for time because Noah was in the car counting and I was trying to get back to the van before he got to 100."
I laughed SO HARD!!!
Is anyone more competitive than that?? Seriously, your seven year old is counting in the car and you want to WIN!!!!
(For the record, Noah counted to 140 and Gary lost.)
Comments
xoxo
But, I agree...you'll love your front loader...and save a ton in detergent, too!