Bye, Bye Beautiful Beach
We leave tomorrow so we spent a couple hours at the beach before dinner today. Isaiah took a 3 hour nap, my kids are exhausted from all our activity. We look forward to getting home and back to friends but we have enjoyed each and every day and loved the weather.
Loggy is singing and Isaiah is joining in. I think she was making up a surfing the waves song.
I love this picture. It sums up our week here in Florida, I am digging in the sand with Isaiah, Noah is near the water doing his own thing, and Logan is singing, dancing and loving her time at the beach.
Noah is looking so sweet just sitting here but really he is longing to have his daddy back here to play in the water.
Logan spent her last few times at the beach with a stick and would write her ABC's A to Z in the sand. I just never want to forget how much she loved to do this.
Comments
Welcome home!