Dear Daddy,

Dear Daddy, we miss you and can't wait for you to come to Florida to be with us.  We keep asking mommy how long it will be until you come here.  We went to say good morning to the beach before we walked to the library to check out books.   The beach was too tempting and mommy kept saying don't get wet, but we did.  We can't wait to play in the water with you!!!
Auntie and Uncle Jay joined us when we went back to the beach to really play in our bathing suits.  
Daddy, I was lucky that Uncle Jay played in the water with me because mommy is a whimp.  Uncle Jay went running fast into the water just like you do.  This is the first thing I want to do with you on Friday morning!
Daddy, you know how much I love the sand.  I made a lot of sand castles today and some cake too.
Daddy, the water kept trying to get me.  I would run fast to get away and then say "na, na, na, boo, boo" to the ocean.  Once the ocean really got me wet and I had to take my favorite soccer ball shirt off.

Even Grandpa joined us on the beach this afternoon.  Dad, you wouldn't believe all the pictures that mommy, Auntie and Grandma were taking.  Well, actually I bet you can imagine.  It was a bit over the top but we were so glad to be in Florida.
Daddy, we had the perfect day with no clouds in the sky.  Look at the water, it is soo much fun to play in the sand.  
After the beach, while Isaiah napped we hit the pool.  We did EVERYTHING we possibly could today.


After dinner, Grandpa took us on a drive to this neighborhood where the peacocks roam wild.  This one was mating and showing his feathers to four girl peacocks.   Logan said, "He is trying to get the emails." (females)  Mommy was laughing so hard.   Then we met Grandma, Auntie and Uncle Jay for yummy ice cream.  
Daddy, we love you so much and will try not to have too much fun without you but there is so much to do and the weather looks incredible all week.  Hope these pictures make you super excited to come and play with us this weekend.  We miss you!!
Noah, Logan and Isaiah

Comments

Kristin said…
Carrie, it looks like you all are having so much fun...doing all our favorite Florida things too-beach, pool, ice cream etc. We miss you and hope you enjoy the rest of your week.
~Kristin

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived