There's a hole in my. . .

Hallway wallI heard Noah say, "Hey Logan, watch this!" and I casually walked down the hall at the exact moment Noah jumps from half way up the stairs, trips/lands on the second to last step a flies forehead first into the wall. I was 2 feet away when it happened. Impressively there were no tears until Noah saw the wall and was afraid he'd be in trouble. Which he wasn't because I had the wisdom to realize immediately that my child's brain and lack of brain damage was way more important than busted drywall. We have a story when you visit our house next time and Isaiah loves to reinact it!!

Comments

Kristin said…
Wow...that's impressive Noah!
Deborah said…
no way!!! it looks painful.
Seriously, can't believe it didn't hurt him...

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived