Comments from Noah
"Noah, have you finished all you jobs?" I asked knowing the answer and slightly annoyed.
"No, mom I haven't because I am helping Logan and Isaiah make a bridge. . . and isn't family more important than jobs?"
"No, mom I haven't because I am helping Logan and Isaiah make a bridge. . . and isn't family more important than jobs?"
"Mom, when I grow up I know I am not going to be a mailman." Noah stated one day.
"Really, why is that?" waiting for a interesting answer.
"I don't want to work on Saturdays!!"
It really bums him out that we don't get mail on Sundays. Noah loves getting the mail everyday, running out to the mailbox half dressed most times. Last Saturday Noah was thinking about why we get mail on Saturdays but not Sunday and now has come to the conclusion that delivering mail isn't for him.
Sorry to say buddy, that if you plan on coaching any sport (being like dad), working Saturdays is a guarantee.
Comments