Resolutions Anyone?


I haven't officially made any resolutions this year, although I would like to be more consistent at updating this blog and not having months go by without an entry. I would like to become a better wife, a kinder more patient mom and a more intentional friend but if I make those my resolutions I am setting myself up for failure. So I have put it off, but my better half, my good looking, sexy bald headed husband, is completely opposite of me when it comes to discipline, resolutions, challenges, etc. He not only has made his resolutions but all three kids have joined him. They now fight to get on the pull up bar that hangs between my bedroom and bathroom. If Gary disappears for a few minutes and I ask, "where have you been?" (in my sweetest concerned wife voice) he now says, "I just did 10 pull ups." I haven't even attempted one, call it being stubborn, call it milking the pulled muscle in my neck excuse, or call me lazy. Gary is an amazingly disciplined person, I respect and admire him for this and yes poke fun at him but only because I am jealous! I think my resolution should be keeping my husband super happy this year because I am extraordinarily blessed to have a husband like him. I love you Gary~

Comments

dezandheath said…
Call me WEAK because I couldn't do a pull up if it meant my behind being bitten off by an angry animal if I were hanging from a tree limb. (Hope I'm never actually put to the test on this one).
I loved this post, though. It gets right down to what so many of us want and why so many of us put it off.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived