It just keeps coming down!

What fun it is to wake up to the snow coming down, to have Noah pop a movie in and Gary and I catch some extra sleep!! That is how our day started and then we headed out early on to shovel the driveway and play in the snow.I think my kids have seen Kung Fu Panda a few to many times. They wanted me to take this picture of "Tae Lung" from the movie when he was chained up in prison, this dead hydrangea bush allowed them to act it all out.
Isaiah loves to be in the snow, but refuses to wear mittens because he can't shovel or eat snow.
Noah and I cleared the entire sidewalk and driveway in about an 1 1/2 hours. It was a light snow, thank goodness, otherwise I couldn't have done it. I also couldn't have done it without Noah's help. Thank you Buddy!

Comments

Deborah Pasko said…
you two are way better at shoveling snow than i am. i really need some tips.
Amanda Greene said…
You look adorable. :) Love the coat...

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived