Watch Your Language
Today we were having lunch, just talking.
Logan says, "Aw shucks" in the midst of her conversation and I lovingly correct her saying,
"Logan, let's not say shucks."
"Ok mom, Oh Darn." she changes her expression to.
"Well, Loggy, that one is not a better choice." I say while smiling on the inside.
"Ok mom, Oh Crap, "(pronounced Quap) she says very seriously.
"Logan, aw shucks is just fine" I say about to bust and worried that her next attempt would be "bamit" (a word she has thrown out before.) She hears her daddy say this when making fun of mommy during frustating moments.
I was laughing so hard, hope you have a good laugh too.
Logan says, "Aw shucks" in the midst of her conversation and I lovingly correct her saying,
"Logan, let's not say shucks."
"Ok mom, Oh Darn." she changes her expression to.
"Well, Loggy, that one is not a better choice." I say while smiling on the inside.
"Ok mom, Oh Crap, "(pronounced Quap) she says very seriously.
"Logan, aw shucks is just fine" I say about to bust and worried that her next attempt would be "bamit" (a word she has thrown out before.) She hears her daddy say this when making fun of mommy during frustating moments.
I was laughing so hard, hope you have a good laugh too.
Comments