Another First


We had so much fun, I think I had more fun than the kids. We got in the van after the party and Logan says, "This was better than Christmas!" They loved it. I can't wait for the day when all three kids will be able to skate. Noah did fantastic on his rollerblades, opting for rollerskates all of 1 minute, just to try them out. Logan got a lot more steady as the night went on and really enjoyed the music. Noah was a blur the entire evening, never stopping so I couldn't really catch him for a picture. The picture above is Conner and Noah doing the chicken dance, and we also all loved the Hokey pokey. What memories I was flooded with, flashbacks to rollerskating to Mr. Roboto. The funniest moment to me was when the evening ended and Amanda had texted me while we were skating. I replied telling her how much fun we had just had and she texted back, "Did you have a comb in your back pocket?" I laughed out loud.

Comments

Amanda Greene said…
I just love when I make the blog. Glad I gave you a LOL moment! :)Love you.
Kelli said…
We should take all the small group kids sometime.
Deborah Pasko said…
so cute! looks like you all had fun. i love logan walking--she did great.
dezandheath said…
If you like it then you should of put a ring on it. Don't be mad once you see that he want it.

That was fun watching you work it out on skates! I'm glad they take requests!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived