Seriously??

If I'm not worried about Isaiah becoming a cross-dresser, I shouldn't worry about raising a bar maid, stripper, or hussy but the smaller and tighter the clothes the better, in Logan's opinion. Today's outfit deserved a blog, it was a MUST to blog about. Look closely, the shirt is a 12-18 month onesie and the skirt is a baby doll apron, the high heels with athletic socks just put me over the top. Just look at her sassy pose like she's all that and more. Very funny but scary. I will just have to pray over her fashion sense, I see major battles in our future, I desire and pray for purity. Please pray.

Comments

love the poser. more importantly, i love your blog paper/background. where did you find it? love it.
dezandheath said…
This too shall pass! (or at least you should pray it does!)
Amanda Greene said…
oh i was laughing out loud. i love that girl! so funny..watch she'll be this super conservative woman that won't even wear shorts! ha.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived