It is awfully quiet

As I was putting on my make up this morning, it actually occurred to me that it was awfully quiet in the house. Not unusual for Noah and Logan to be lost in a book or role play, but I did wonder what Isaiah might be up to. When I went to check, this is what I found. After I took my cell phone out of the Dawn dish soap that Isaiah seemed to be finger painting with on the counter, I grabbed my camera and this is the order of the next few minutes.


BUSTED!!!
Maybe if I don't look at her she won't notice.
OK, she sees me, I should look guilty.
"STOP" why are you taking pictures??

Comments

Anonymous said…
How did you ever get all the soap suds out?
dezandheath said…
That is so funny ~ the profile with his hair all slicked back made me laugh out loud! It's totally worth it for the memory, but they probably get so confused, like, I know I'm in trouble here, but mom has the camera out! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived