
I am not kidding, I wore this exact shirt (except it was a sweater) in my 7th grade school picture!!! Our small group had an 80's party tonight and we laughed so hard and had a fabulous time!!! I cannot thank Desirae enough for the outfit she concocted for me to wear. I recruited her to help me when Gary had to go to the Bahamas (once again) on business. I loved it, stirrup pants, gold belt and shoes, shoulder pads, a walkman clipped to my belt, beads, bracelets, dangling blue feather earrings, a WHAM button, the game Simon, and big net bow for my hair. I can't forget to mention the curled bangs, feathered hair, blue eye shadow and frosted pink lipstick. It was hilarious to think I really wore stuff like this, what were we all thinking??? Thank you Dez!!! I can't wait for you to plan the 80's rollerskating party so I can wear this "get up" again!!! We spent the night eating fun dip candy, looking through yearbooks, and singing Karaoke. My favorite song of the night was when Traci and I competed singing "Pump up the Jam" (90's) and I lost because I got cocky and started dancing while singing. I want a rematch!!! Jon Ochs won the other competetion of the night taking home the $30 pot for best dressed/accessorized, etc. He borrowed a 1985 car, how do you top that?? I did come in second place, which I am very proud!! (thanks to Dez again)

Gary, I really missed you tonight and would have LOVED to see you dressed up in 80's fashion. Mike and Traci Falder, below


Mark and Christa Siegelin

Todd and Dara Syswerda. Dara wore her prom dress!! (& banana clip)
Jon and Kelli Ochs


Kristin and me without our hubbies.
Comments
Great pictures.