Potty Training

This is what I have been doing. These pictures are from day one, Isaiah spending some time on the potty to just get the idea. I don't know about you but I often eat cantaloupe while taking care of business. He is doing a great job, today being day 6. This morning I heard Isaiah peeing but it sounded different. I ran over to him and found him standing up facing the potty. He looked at me and said, "like Noah." He gets it. We are still waiting for #2, he is scared and is on the verge of making himself constipated. We will start the prune juice soon!!! Isaiah's Lightning McQueeen under ware have been very helpful and we have an extremely cool motorcycle just waiting for our poop reward!!

Comments

Deborah said…
cantaloupe- it is the thing to do while on the potty!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived