The Indy Zoo
We spent the day as a family since Gary would be leaving the next day for the Bahamas. The kids and I get to the Zoo a fair amount but without dad, we aren't able to do all the rides. So we lived it up to day with Gary and had a wonderful time showing him all the new exhibits.
Petting the sharks is really cool and quiet an experience.
The train ride was Isaiah's choice and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Gary kept us laughing as we saw very few animals on the train ride and he acted as our tour guide with his Australian accent.
Today was Logan's first ride on a roller coaster and she loved it!!! AWESOME is how she described it when she rode with Gary and then insisted I ride with her. "You won't be scared mom, I promise, it is AWESOME!!""



The zoo has completely redone the water area and it is always refreshing to end a hot day at the zoo with playing in the water. Everyone enjoyed their "shower."
Comments