I want to Honk that truck!!!

So a couple of weeks ago, on the way to swimming lessons the kids decided to try to get the truckers to honk their horn with the "universal hand gesture" for "please honk your horn, Mr. Truck driver." It was a big thrill and let's just say two weeks later we are still doing it. I was in TEARS watching Isaiah, so seriously trying to get the trucks to honk and then his intense celebration cracks me up. I hope you too enjoy this!!

Gary thinks Isaiah's celebration after the honking was an imitation of Tiger Woods after he made the US Open putt last year, which we had just watched on tv before we left the house.

Comments

Deborah said…
i loved the video! i was laughing. what a cute reaction.

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived