A Big Bonk

Kristin, Dara and I met at Taylor this afternoon to let the kids ride bikes and scooters and the little ones just run around. Right before Dara arrived, Isaiah was walking and tripped on something, (or on nothing) and I heard the thud. I picked him up looking for blood on his mouth but there wasn't any. Isaiah was definitely crying but not for too long. I really didn't know what he had hit. After a few minutes, Kristin noticed a mark on his forehead. As the day went on the mark became more obvious. Poor buddy! He was enjoying his ice cream cone tonight after dinner and didn't seem to let the fall slow him down in any way.

Laur, consider this your picture of Isaiah's haircut. He really doesn't look any different, just a little more kept.

Comments

His hair does look a little better and he still has those curls...

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived