Quote of the Day

I may need to start a quote of the day section somewhere in my blogs. Today we went to the Children's museum in Indy and then Logan had a 4 month check up at Riley. On the way to Riley I was telling them (bribing more like it) that if they did a great job and were patient I would give them peanut M&Ms when we got back in the car. Logan immediately responded, "That's RIDICALUS. You can't put peanuts in M&Ms." As I type this, I realize it isn't as funny now but it was hilarious then and I wanted to remember it. We were all laughing pretty hard. Isaiah is obsessed with horses, he calls them neigh, neigh. We rode the merry-go-round five times because it is Logan's favorite thing to do and I think Isaiah might like it even more. I had to peel him off of this horse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived