A day of "Firsts"
First Haircut : Isaiah did great and was all smiles. I am happy to report he still has curls. I had Jill trim up the top and sides but I really think once the curls are cut off, they will be gone. I can't imagine Isaiah without curls so I will keep them as long as I can.
First T-ball season for Logan: I don't think Logan could be more excited about having a "coach." She talks about Coach Chad all the time, it is too funny. When we bought her glove she asked when she would get her baseball dress. At her first practice, after she hit (or bumped) the ball off the tee a couple of times she ran the bases, carrying the bat half way to first. She also came running to me after running say, "that was easy." The other exciting thing for Logan is that Kailey is on her team. No matter what happens on the field, (which is painfully hard to watch) Logan will love every minute with Kailey. The snowcone at the end will also be a huge treat but she doesn't know about that yet.
Comments