Peanut Butter and Jelly

Sometimes there is nothing sweeter than a little boy who just wakes up from a nap, ready to eat and happy as can be. A little too sleepy to protest what I have made for lunch and unable to verbalize the words if he does have issues (unlike his siblings). But when I will learn, I just don't know. A typical lunch includes string cheese and PB&J along with random other fruits, yogurt, etc. As soon as I place the sandwich on Isaiah's tray he and picks it up, tears it apart and eats the jelly side. As you can see in the picture below, the peanut butter side remains on the tray until I pick it up and feed it to him. Why I don't just make jelly sandwich?? It doesn't seem as healthy and peanut butter has protein???

By the way, my baby is 18 months old today, May 6th.

Comments

You should definitely have a fourth. You make cute kids. I could eat him up for lunch!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived