
This was such a fun day!!! I love my friends and I love it when we all get our kids together. Today was a huge memory making day and Dez, thank you so much for your effort, organization and willingness to have us all over. Sorry for posting so many pictures but I LOVE to relive this day through each one. I thoroughly enjoyed the relay games. Each and every child participated and had a ton of fun. To watch everyone do the races we grew up doing as kids was hilarious because to them it was all new. I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. Thank you Traci for being the resident professional photographer and capturing the moments.

The three legged race. Someone made the comment of seeing "future prom dates" together, how funny would that be. I am thankful for every child there, what a blessing these amazing kids are!!! Millie was hilarious laughing the entire time while Logan dragged her around.


Potato sack races. I was flooded with memories of field day in elementary school. I loved that!!! Notice Millie, she is jumping right along with Noah. Funny.

This was the hop with a balloon between you legs game. Seriously, Dez, let me know the names of these. Logan enjoyed every minute.

Isaiah spent a lot of time jumping in the trampoline, he recent outdoor love. He also found the radio entertaining after he got knocked out of the hot pumpkin (potato) game.

The highlight for Noah was bobbing for apples. He had never heard of this or seen it because he kept calling it dunking for apples which is what he ended up doing to get his apple pinned on the bottom of the barrel to get a bite. A little tip his non competitive mother mentioned to him.

Thanks again Dez, You get the MOM of the YEAR award!!!!
Comments