Today's Accessory


If there is one thing Logan loves it is ANY kind of accessory. I had to capture this one on my camera phone. OK, I know these pictures of Logan aren't great, disgusting a bit due to the half eaten chocolate doughnut smeared all over her mouth but this is how she PROUDLY walked around Walmart this afternoon wearing her Colts "ear puffs." She kept telling me, "Mom, they are kind of like headphones." The entire shopping trip she was wearing these and talking extremely loud. She is a hoot!!! I just wanted to remember this, she looks so ridiculous, I know it is a face only a mother could love. It wasn't a school day so she picked her clothes (thank you Amanda for the Blue's Clues t-shirt) and did her own hair, could you tell? She is the BEST!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived