Below is Logan's entire class of twelve. She absolutely LOVES school.
Mrs. Van is such a great teacher for Logan. Logan adores her and asks everyday if she gets to go to school. During this field trip I had to ask Mrs. Van to clarify something for me. For a few days I have been asking Logan what she wanted to dress up and be for her costume party. Logan would always say, Mrs. Van says it's a secret. She would never answer my question. This has bothered Noah for days because we have always taught our kids that they shouldn't keep secrets from mom and dad. Noah was insisting that I make Logan tell. I really couldn't get Logan to break which is hilarious to me because she can't keep a secret for anything, unless Mrs. Van says it. So I found out from Mrs. Van that when Logan decides what she is going to dress up as, THAT is the secret and she should keep it a surprise for the costume party day. I found it funny. Logan has decided to dress up as Cinderella.
This was a special afternoon with Logan. She just loves life. Today life was great and included a hayride, beanbag toss, balloon bounce, pumpkin hunt, a mini hay maze and more. I love my Loggy D (Danielle). My new nick name for her, but when I call her that she yells, Don't call me that!!! I love to tease her. She is my miracle and I never forget it!! Maggie Spiegel and Logan on the hayride trailer.
Seriously, I am still laughing. I handed Logan her pink play cell phone that had gone through the wash. So as I was putting the laundry away (it had been over a week and the pile was about to tumble.) in the boys room, Logan made a phone call.(on the pink cell) Logan: Hey Desirae, how are you doing? Me: Logan, Mrs. Crouch is what you need to call her. She isn't your friend, she is Ella's mommy. Logan: Mommy, I am just talking with Dez. I just let it go because I was so tickled. It gets better. This is what I hear with long pauses in between. (I really grabbed Noah's sketch pad and wrote it down word for word) "I've been doing that for weeks." "Oh, you HAVE? Oh, Wow . . good for you!" "Isaiah, not now, I'm having a phone call." Then Logan makes her way into the boys closet, (I am still putting clothes away). I tell her leave the door open and get out of the closet. Her response, "Mom, just like you when you talk on the phone." ...
Today was Logan's photo shoot for her four year picture. Noah (seven years old) had his picture take a couple of weeks ago but I never posted them. Would you believe these were taken downtown. . . . Upland?? Traci Falder, (my running partner) has abandoned running with me to pursue her dream of starting a photography business. (no hurt feelings) She is extremely talented and I encourage you to check out her photography blog at tracifalderphotography.blogspot.com. In between these two photo shoots, I took Isaiah to JCPenny's for his picture because my membership runs out at the end of this month. After trying to keep my active 18 month old on a red dot, in a tiny room, with a billion props to look at, (but me not letting him hold any), it was all I could do to not walk out and call Traci to redo his pics. Which I will in the next week, hopefully:) When I first saw Noah sitting like this, I immediately thought this is exactly how Gary would sit. Traci told Noah to sit on this ben...
Noah as "Lead Off" Batter, which has become Coach Spiegel's nick name for him. This weekend we had a game Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Noah's team is 2-2 and Noah is having a great time. He is batting well and improving out in the field at his new position of pitcher. Last year he played third base and really liked that. Noah is learning to think about where he should throw the ball to get someone out BEFORE the other team hits. He has fielded well and then made errors in where he has or has not thrown the ball. This will come for him as he keeps playing. I hope this doesn't sound critical, I think Noah is a fantastic athlete for his age (I hope that doesn't sound braggy) I just want to journal where he is ability wise so we can look back and see where he improves over time. Noah at first base. Justin Singer as first baseman, a friend of Noah's from church and King's . Noah, Bailey Spiegel, and Conner Raikes. The Three Musketeers. Snow cone ...
Comments