One down Two to Go!!

Admiring her medal as if she was an Olympian.

Nothing is better than the snacks, ok, maybe a gold medal!!
Logan had a great season, enjoying the bench as much as the games. She did improve throughout the season and loved every minute. Coach Faulk was her hero. I would tell her she had a game and she would ask, "Does Coach Faulk say I have a game?" She spent a lot of time standing next to him on the sidelines, leaning on his thigh and invading his personal space. He was such a great sport. I mentioned in Logan's first game post about her getting sweaty. A couple of times throughout this season Logan would be in the game and run over to the sidelines and say, "Coach, I have to come out I'm getting sweaty." Who does that???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived