Noah takes the Field

This pictures sums up Noah's season. I didn't take my camera until tonight, (the next to last game) because year to year it all looks the same except for the uniform color. You can see Noah's determination and seriousness in which he takes each game captured in this picture. His team is undefeated this year and Noah thinks that is pretty cool. I love the corn fields, it couldn't be more obvious we live in Indiana.
My two youngest angels, sitting, lovingly cheering on their older brother out of the deep desire to show their support and love of the game of soccer. They are just captivated. The truth, I threatened them to stay still, on the bleachers and watch until I got a few pictures of Noah taken because two seconds earlier they were running around like wild children. I think there was a threat of a spanking involved too. (What's a mom to do?? For the record, 10 minutes later it started raining and I spent the game under an umbrella with the two of them piled on me fighting for my lap. FUN!!!

Comments

YAY!!! Carrie is back blogging!!! I've missed updates of your sweet kids... keep it up friend!
Amanda Greene said…
YOUR BACK! Now I have to get back too...oh who am i kidding...like i was really ever in! ha! Loved the pics...i just threw away livy's too small dora tshirt. :)
hahhahaha..that is me laughing at you threatening your two angels....
good stuff

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived