Trick or Treat!!

Superman, Cinderella and a Jedi

This was the first time Logan and Isaiah had gone trick-or-treating and it was wonderful. (Noah did when he was 2) To briefly summarize why this was our first time, Gary is strongly against Halloween and I see Gary's point and have always wanted to respect it but I also see the innocence of trick or treating in Upland and on Taylor's campus. This year, I threw out the idea of taking the kids, Gary didn't say much so I moved forward. I was just beaming watching the kids run from house to house and dorm room to dorm room. They were having so much fun. Isaiah carried his pumpkin until it was too heavy for him and Logan clomped around in her plastic high heals for over an hour before I suggested she take them off. Her comment when she started walking without the shoes, "That's easy to walk mom."

Jon and Jaclyn (above) and Zaino and Meg (below) are all so ADORED by my children. ( by Gary and me too) We trick or treated at their houses and had to take group pictures. These four college students are so special to our family and we have them babysit as much as possible. We love having them hang out with our family and hope to have life long friendships with these couples!! They are such quality people and such great role models for my kiddos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived