Avalanche Bay Waterpark

This was the highlight of our weekend up north. We had this entire water park to ourselves for three hours, when we left there were two other families there. We have never done anything like this before but I will be begging Gary to go every year!!! I can't remember having that much fun in a long time. We got a day pass so we spent the morning running from slide to slide and getting as much in as possible. OK so I spent much of the morning convincing myself that if my seven year old could do the slides I could. There was wading pool and hot tub that Logan and Isaiah spent a lot of time in. But by the end of the day Logan was going down slides alone and so proud of herself. Following Livy was a big incentive for her.
This was Noah on a boogie board in the wave pool. It was amazing to sit and watch all the skateboarder/snowboarder/surfers who could surf for a long time. They inspired Gary so he had to give a try. Definitely not as easy at it looks. I do have pictures with him standing up.

My kids loved these floating pieces of ice, the goal was to cross the pool without falling into the water. It seemed like a stunt that would be on survivor.
Isaiah spent his time playing basketball in the shallow water and had a lot of fun. He gave the whole day a "thumbs up!! Noah enjoying the Lazy River

Logan, so happy to be with Olivia, who she pretends is her cousin. After we spent the morning at the water park, we headed home to eat and sleep. I had to wake everyone up to get back and meet the Greenes. I have no pictures of Noah and Caleb because they were off together the entire time, riding slide after slide and having the time of their lives. The highlight for Jeff and Gary was when they joined the boys to all ride together. The guys thought they would each ride with their son but when Noah and Caleb wanted to ride together, that left Gary and Jeff at the top of the biggest slide with only one way down, ride together. Gary said he has never felt so gay, we were dying of laughter!! Amanda and I were just as giddy, Amanda saying, "I feel like we are 12" It was just so much fun to play as an adult!!! Thank you Jeff and Amanda for joining us as we continue to vacation together and make amazing memories, not only for the kids but for us!!! We love you!!

Comments

Amanda Greene said…
We love you guys too! Thanks for the awesome weekend and memories that will last for a lifetime.
dezandheath said…
That entire getaway sounds perfect!! So much fun ~ I'm glad you had such a good time!

Popular posts from this blog

What's to come?. . .Future phone calls

Captured

Baseball Season has Arrived